Home » Posts tagged 'intermediate state'
Tag Archives: intermediate state
Just created several new pages pertaining to current studies within Cognitive Neuroscience and Theology under the new menu category Science and Theology on top.
Some topics of interest include:
- free will; how human emotions affect our decisions
- biblical understanding of the afterlife
- is there an intermediate state after death?
- do our identities survive after death? If so, then how?
- what the Apostle Paul believed about the afterlife
- eschatological ontology
- role of genetics and environmental influences upon the brain in relation with human free will
- consciousness and the soul; do we even have a soul?
- the selective and fluid nature of memory; false memories
- Why are there so many factual discrepancies in the gospel narratives and accounts in the New Testament?
Check out the new page here.